M3D is looking for talented software engineers! The ideal candidate will have exceptional programming skills, be highly organized, and proficient in C++ and C# among other programming languages.
We do an incredible variety of software development. While our main focus is making the best 3D printers on the market and providing our customers with the best user experience and support possible, we also work in factory automation and test software, web services, third party integration and more.
We have an opening for a software developer who will work largely to advance the desktop software that runs M3D printers. Major technologies required of this position will be C++, C#, Windows Forms and OpenGL. The developer will also spend some of their time in the areas of factory automation and enterprise business software (C++ or C# expected). The software developer may also support firmware/embedded systems integration (C/C++) and/or our macOS products (Objective-C/Swift).
- 2+ years work experience as a software developer or demonstrated incredible talent
- BA/BS or higher degree
- C++ expertise, or C++ familiarity with a strong background in object-oriented languages
- C# experience
- Experience with either Windows Forms or Windows Presentation Foundation
- Proven experience designing for and diagnosing issues in multi-threaded environments
- Experience working under software version control (git preferred)
These aspects are not strictly required of the position, but preference may be given to candidates meeting all of the required qualifications in addition to any of the following:
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa
- OpenGL expertise
- Firmware or embedded control experience in C/C++
- M3D's office is in Fulton, MD, roughly half way between Baltimore and Washington, DC. Fulton is a beautiful town with quick access to major highways and great lunch spots nearby.
- M3D employees work here for the challenge, knowledge of their direct contribution to visible results, incredible flexibility and work-life balance.
- Work with a team of people passionate about what they do. Set your own hours and work on something meaningful and exciting.
- The M3D office is a spacious, bright and lively modern workspace.
- Company-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance. Savings plan with available company matching.
- More opportunities at: https://printm3d.com/jobs
M3D is an equal opportunity employer.