We are looking for team members who are eager to help us produce the first large scale consumer electronics product in the state of Maryland - The Micro 3D Printer. You can learn more about our product here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4pTufreB4c and at our site http://printm3d.com/themicro
We've created a very modern, clean, & safe production line with great lighting, ergonomics, and most importantly, a great team to help us assemble these products. We need your help to assemble this consumer product here in Maryland. This is an ideal position for anyone, including college students and high-school interns, experienced production associates, anyone with a strong work ethic, and those who may be family-oriented will appreciate the environment we offer.
No special skills, no heavy lifting, and no specific experience is needed beyond a great attitude, willingness to learn, ability to listen, consistency in work ethic, humility, and basic English speaking skills.
M3D is located in Fulton, Maryland.
This position is on call, which means hours will vary. Hours are based on production demand and your skills.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to place small components in position with fine movements
- Ability to operate a portable screwdriver, and other basic tools
- Understands that hours are based on production needs and incoming inventory
- Ability to learn assembly process and maintain production goals
- Able to read and understand instructional guides and schematics
- Able to recognize and communicate production problems/issues
- Follow instructions of shift supervisor , trainer , QC Specialist
- Good hand eye coordination
- Able to fill out forms
- Able to follow instructions through training by others
- Able to drive to Fulton, MD
- Authorized working status
- A great attitude towards others on the team
No dress code
Working with a passionate team of people
401K matching up to 4%
Access to premium healthcare options
More opportunity at: https://printm3d.com/careers
M3D is an equal opportunity employer.