M3D is looking for talented software engineers with strong experience designing and developing for Mac / macOS / OS X. The ideal candidate will have exceptional programming skills, be highly organized, and proficient in Objective-C and Swift among other programming languages.
We do an incredible variety of software development. While our main focus is making the best 3D printers on the market and providing our customers with the best user experience and support possible, we also work in factory automation and test software, web services, third party integration and more.
We have an opening for a senior software developer who will work primarily in advancing the desktop software that runs M3D printers on macOS. Major technologies required of this position will be Objective-C and OpenGL. Working closely with M3D's Software Architect, you will exercise broad control over designing and developing an improved software offering for Mac users.
- 5+ years work experience or demonstrated incredible talent
- BA/BS or higher degree
- Objective-C and Cocoa API expertise
- Proficiency in multi-threaded environments
- Experience working under software version control (git preferred)
These aspects are not strictly required of the position, but preference may be given to candidates meeting all of the required qualifications in addition to any of the following:
- OpenGL expertise
- Working knowledge of the Mono framework
- Swift, C++ or C# expertise
- M3D's office is in Fulton, MD, roughly half way between Baltimore and Washington, DC. Fulton is a beautiful town with quick access to major highways and great lunch spots nearby.
- M3D employees work here for the challenge, knowledge of their direct contribution to visible results, incredible flexibility and work-life balance.
- Work with a team of people passionate about what they do. Set your own hours and work on something meaningful and exciting.
- The M3D office is a spacious, bright and lively modern workspace.
- Company-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance. Savings plan with available company matching.
- More opportunities at: https://printm3d.com/jobs
M3D is an equal opportunity employer.