Title: Community Coordinator/ Marketing Specialist
We are looking for someone who is experienced in community outreach, management, coordination, and marketing. This person needs to be extremely organized, positive, and be a strong communicator in both written and verbal formats. Knowledge of 3D Printing technology is a huge plus as candidate will need to be able to clearly and correctly explain our product to people in interviews.
- 3-5 years of experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Psychology, or related field
- Strong communicator; both written and verbal
- Great organizational skills
- Experience reaching out to bloggers, YouTubers, etc.
- Experience making marketing collateral to increase direct and indirect sales
- Go to local MakerSpace events
- Appear at schools to talk about our products
- Do live video Q&A's
- Curate reviews with micro influencers
- Write about the product
- Push specific long term promotions from a marketing angle
- Co-coordinate trade shows and attend them, especially local ones
M3D employees work here for the challenge, incredible flexibility, work-life-balance, and meaningful work we do.
Work with a passionate team of people with unusual flexibility!
Thrive in our clean, spacious, and bright modern workspace.
Located in a beautiful town with quick access to major highways and great lunch spots nearby.
No dress code!
401K matching up to 4%
Access to premium healthcare options
More opportunities at: https://printm3d.com/careers
M3D is an equal opportunity employer.